of relevance for the digital cultural heritage and tourism sector
Following the one year scouting action of the interregional partnership “Virtual and Smart Cultural Tourism” the project team identified the following 5 business and investment ideas:
- Idea #1 Digital Heritage Marketplace: A European B2B marketplace specialized on digital applications and content for cultural heritage destination management.
> To be realised within the frame of the European Innovation Lab “C4Education“
- Idea #2 Digital Heritage European Academy: A centre for digital competency and entrepreneurial skills in the field of cultural heritage. Provide training, access to training materials, best practice exchange and certification.
- Idea #3 Digital Heritage Development Platform: Servicing environment for digital software applications and content development.
- Idea #4 European Heritage Funding Hub: A consulting and servicing structure to obtain funding from European programmes. Provide support to develop project proposals, to develop consortia, and support management of EU grants.
- Idea #5 European Heritage Funding Accelerator: European Heritage funding accelerator, access to investments, finance and crowdsourcing for innovations and commercialisation.